Aromat Scrambled Egg Pancakes
What you’ll Need
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For the pancakes:
- ½ Cup (125ml) of Cake Flour
- ½ Cup (125ml) of Milk
- 2 Eggs
For the scrambled eggs:
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) of Rama Margarine
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup (125ml) Milk
- Aromat Original
How to do it.
- Place the cake flour, milk and eggs into a bowl and whisk until smooth and lump free, thin down the mixture with a little water if necessary.Spray a pan with baking spray and set on a medium heat, pour a ladle full of mixture.
- into the pan and tilt the pan to distribute the mixture to the edges of the pan.
- Allow it to cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake then flip over and allow to cook on the other side – about one to two minutes.
- Remove from the pan using an egg lifter and set aside.
- To prepare the scrambled eggs crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together with the milk to combine.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat then add the margarine and allow it to melt.
- When the pan is hot enough pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble as per normal then remove from the heat and season generously with Aromat Original.
- Divide the scrambled eggs between the pancakes, roll up and serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click the link here