What you’ll need
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup (250ml) of Milk
- Aromat Original
- Rama Margarine for frying
- 8 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 8 slices of Bacon, fried
How to do it.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly together with the milk
- Season generously with Aromat Original
- Melt some margarine in a pan so that it coats the base
- Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl, letting the slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds, then carefully turn to coat the other side. Soak only as many slices as you will be cooking
- Place the soaked slices into the frying pan and allow to cook turning over when golden brown
- Cook the other side then transfer to a sheet of paper towel to drain
- Top with bacon rashers and sprinkle with a little more Aromat Original.
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click the link here.