What you’ll need
SERVES: 8 People
PREP TIME: 15 – 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup (125ml) of Maas
- 1 Tsp. (5ml) of AROMAT ORIGINAL
- 2 Onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (15ml) of Rama margarine or cooking oil
- 2 or 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) of Rajah Curry Powder
- 2 Cups (500ml) of Chopped Morogo, Imifino or Spinach
- 2 Cups (500ml) of Cooked Samp
Serve with AROMAT ORIGINAL
How to do it
- Mix the eggs, Maas and AROMAT ORIGINAL together and beat well.
- In a large frying pan, fry the onion in margarine or oil for a few minutes until it is soft. Stir in the tomatoes and curry powder and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add green vegetables and Samp and fry gently for about 2 minutes. Stir occasionally until the greens have wilted.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture over the mixture in the pan. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat without stirring it for 10 -15 minutes or until the egg mixture has set.
- Cut into wedges or slices (as if cutting a cake) and serve immediately with slices of bread or a salad if desired. Don’t forget to sprinkle generously with more AROMAT ORIGINAL.
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click the link here.