What You’ll Need
SERVES: 4 – 6 people
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cooking Oil
- 1 Tsp. (5 ml) of Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tsp. (10 ml) of Rama Margarine
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cake flour
- ¾ cup (180 ml) of Milk
- 2 bunches of Spinach Leaves; washed, deveined and finely chopped
- Aromat Cheese Seasoning
Cheesy Spinach is a great vegetable side dish for any meal. Some would even say it’s good enough to be served as a meal on its own.
But where does this delicious Aromat recipe get its cheesy flavour from? From Aromat’s Cheese Seasoning of course. So add a generous shake shake and taste the difference. It’s unbelievable with Aromat!
How to do it
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic until it is soft.
- Add the Rama margarine and allow it to melt. Stir in the cake flour and let this mixture cook for one minute before gradually adding in the milk. Stir the mixture continuously until it becomes smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside while cooking the spinach.
- Remove the spinach from the pot, drain well and add it to the pan with the onion mixture. Mix well.
- Season generously with Aromat Cheese Seasoning until cheesy!
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click the link here.