Aromat Cheesy Spaghetti Bolognaise
SERVES: 4 – 6 people
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
This dish of Italian origin has become a staple in many households across the globe. This recipe from Aromat proves that Aromat Cheese Seasoning is packed with so much cheese flavour that no additional cheese is required. Try this recipe and you’ll see that it’s unbelievably delicious with Aromat Seasoning.
What You’ll Need
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Crushed Garlic
- 500g of Beef Mince
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
- ½ cup (125 ml) of Water
- ½ tsp (0.5 ml) of Sugar
- 500g of Spaghetti, cooked
- Aromat Cheese Seasoning
How to do it
- In a pan, lightly brown the onion in oil on a medium heat.
- Add the mince and garlic, and cook until well brown.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef stock cube and water.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes and then add the sugar.
- Serve Bolognese with the spaghetti and sprinkle generously with Aromat Cheese Seasoning.
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click here