What you’ll need
SERVES: 3 – 4 people
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup (125 ml) of Milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Rama Margarine
- ½ Tin of Chakalaka
How to do it
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together with the milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, then add the margarine and allow it to melt.
- When the pan is hot enough pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble until just cooked.
- Stir in the Chakalaka and cook until warm.
- Serve on toast and season generously with Aromat Peri Peri.
For more delicious recipes from Aromat, click the link here.